TAE Aviation Academy offers:
• Initial Type rating training for flight crews
• Recurrent training
• Flight Instructor training (FI)
• Type Rating Instructor (TRI)
On the following helicopters types:
• AS355 AS350/EC130
All Type Ratings include Theoretical Ground School followed by Training Flight Hours on the relevant type of helicopter. At the end of all courses, a Flight Check will take place in order for the pilot to endorse the type rating on his/her license.Once all the required training has taken place then the aircraft rating is issued onto the candidate’s professional flying license.
For training program and prices contact email@example.com
- Valid EASA CPL(H)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- English Language Proficiency min. level 4
The duration of the course varies from 1-2 months.