The aim of this course:
The aim of the course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as co-pilot on multi-pilot multi-engine aeroplanes in commercial air transport and to obtain the CPL(A)/IR with ATP(A) theory credit License.
The ATP(A) Theory consists of 14 subjects and includes 750 hrs of classroom training, based on Bristol GS approved inter-active video training, presentations, progress tests and sample exams.
The duration of Ground School Theory is approximately 8-9 months and due to our continuous ground school academic programme, the student can join the course at any time .
The flight training course comprises of a total of 204 hrs. including MCC course .
The ATP(A) INTEGRATED course includes the below:
- 750 hours of ground theory instruction, progress & skill tests
- 204 hours of flight instruction and MCC simulator hours.
- Uniform and pilot’s equipment (bag, CRP-5, logbook,maps/charts,etc)
- All required training materials (Bristol GS).
- First attempt at all 14 EASA ground theory exams
- First attempt at ICAO Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Airport landing fees & taxes
- Free Internet access.
- Transportation to and from the Airport
- Be at least 17 years old
- Medical Class 1 certificate.
- Have sufficient knowledge of English language.
- Student Schengen visa (For non European citizens)
The duration of the ATPL(A) Integrated Course is 12-14 months.