The aim of this course:
The aim of the course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as co-pilot on multi-pilot, multi-engine aeroplanes in commercial air transport and to obtain the EASA CPL(A)/ME/IR with ATPL(A) theory credit License.
The first step of the course is the ATPL(A) Theory which consists of 14 subjects and includes 750 hrs of in-class tuition. The Grouns School is based on CAE Oxford's Approved Training Material which includes inter-active training videos, presentations, progress tests and sample exams. These educational means in addition to the full support of the TAE' s qualified Instructors, will enable the student pilot to be fully prepared for successfully pass the 14 EASA ATPL subjects at Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority.
The duration of the ATPL(A) Theory is approximately 6-7 months and due to our continuous ground school academic programme, the student can join the course at any time .
The flight training course comprises of a total of 228 hours including EASA's newly endorsed courses, Performance Based Navigation (PBN) as well as the Advanced Upset Prevention & Recovery Training (UPRT). Additionally, MCC and JOC trainings are also part of TAE's ATPL(A) Integrated Course .
The ATPL(A) INTEGRATED course includes the following items:
- 750 hours of ground theory instruction, progress & skill tests.
- 228 hours of flight instruction and simulator training (including Skill Tests).
- Pilot's uniform and pilot’s equipment (bag, CRP-5, logbook,maps/charts,etc).
- All required training material (CAE Oxford & TAE).
- First attempt at all 14 EASA ATPL theory exams.
- English Language Proficiency Test which is conducted in TAE's premises.
- Airport landing fees & taxes.
- Free Internet access within TAE's premises.
- Local Transportation from student's accommodation to the Academy as well as from the Academy to Megara's Airport.
Training Fleet & Location.
TAE's Integrated ATPL students perform all flights with DA40, C-172 & DA42 aircraft. The Simulator Training is conducted mainly on our new A320 Simulator Device which is located within TAE's premises. Keeping always Safety & Professionalism as our top priorities, TAE ensures that our fleet maintenance follows the highest standards. The Ground School as well as the Flight Training are performed in Megara region, which facilitates the logistics of our students.
For more information please contact https://www.tae.gr/contact/
- Be at least 17 years old
- Medical Class 1 certificate.
- Have sufficient knowledge of English language.
- Student Schengen visa (For non European citizens)
The duration of the ATPL(A) Integrated Course is 15-18 months.