The aim of this course:
Our "FLEX 321" 2018 First Officer Line Training Programme refers to Non OR Type rated (A320) EASA Licensed pilots who have the permission to live and work in the European Union.
For Non Type rated pilots the programme consists of A320 Initial Type Rating training by TAE, followed by 500 hours Line Training on A320/A321 as First Officer with our Airline partner.
The 500 hours Line Training applies also for A320 Type rated holders.
Our program is extremely limited, as we are planning to admit only a few selected pilots.
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com
CV and License is required
- Be maximum 45 years old
- Be a European citizen or have permission to live and work in the European Union.
- Hold an EASA Frozen ATPL(A).
- Have valid Medical Class 1 certificate.
- Have MEP/IR valid.
- Hold the MCC Certificate (If not, TAE is able to provide it)
- Have valid R/T license endorsement
- Have valid at least ICAO level 4 English language proficiency.
The duration of the Cadet Programme is 10-12 months.