Risk Management is the systemic approach to identify hazards involved in each aspect of the aviation operations, whether it involves aircraft flight operations, aircraft maintenance, or business functions. This course formalizes this approach and presents how to analyze the degree of risk associated with identified hazards, to identify risk-based solutions, and to monitor the effectiveness of these solutions.
- The course includes workshops and case studies for the participants' practice and familiarization with the topic
- The course material and the students' handouts are in English Language.
- Upon completion a Certificate of Attendance is provided to the participants.
- Risk Profile
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Risk Treatment
- Monitoring & Review
- The course addresses to Professionals in aviation, with an intermediate or higher English level, irrespective to their prior experience on the topic.
2 days (14 hours)