This course provides the core elements of FRM training outlined in: ICAO Doc 9966, Fatigue Risk Management Systems.
- The course includes workshops and case studies for the participants' practice and familiarization with the topic
- The course material and the students' handouts are in English Language.
- Upon completion a Certificate of Attendance is provided to the participants.
As of ICAO FRM manual, the course includes the following sections:
- Introduction to Fatigue Management
- The Scientific Principles for Fatigue Management
- Operational Knowledge and Experience
- The Prescriptive Approach
- FRMS: Necessary Components
- FRMS: Implementation
- The course addresses to Professionals in aviation, with an intermediate or higher English level, irrespective to their prior experience on the topic.
3 days (21 hours)