This course addresses to aviation professionals who require full knowledge of a modern quality management system. It is ideally suited to those who have to develop, implement, and maintain a Quality Management System.
- The course includes workshops and case studies for the participants' practice and familiarization with the topic
- The course material and the students' handouts are in English Language.
- Upon completion a Certificate of Attendance is provided to the participants.
- Basic Principles
- Change Management
- Risk-based thinking
- ISO Standard 9001
- Auditing Techniques
- EASA Quality Requirements
- Case Studies
- The course addresses to Professionals in aviation, with an intermediate or higher English level, irrespective to their prior experience on the topic.
3 days (21 hours)